http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/190/asInline.html

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer is done... now school

It has been a while since I have done a post. Actually it has been the whole summer! Now summer is over and tomorrow is back to school once again... except there is something different about starting this year unlike other years. In the past I dread the end of summer, but this year I am glad I had a great summer but am ready to get back to Stahl. I am glad to be in 9th grade now and be the top class of the school, and I am also excited for the challenges and the thrill of being an ASB officer. One of the most important things about this year is going to be Lift. Lift is a Bible Study that goes on before school on Wednesdays at Forza, and this year Brittain and I will be leading it. One of the reasons I am very excited for this is because there were some people I feel God put into my life last year to disciple to and help them know God better, but I was a little bit scared and I didnt want to seem over the top. But now I feel that if God still wants to use me he will make it clear to me to bring them to Lift. I believe God is going to do many great things in Stahl this year and I cant wait to see them unfold according to his plans.

P.S. If you have any ideas of a book of the Bible to read for Lift please share... I am thinking New Testament because it may make more sense and not be as confusing :) thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment